Here’s a Metabolic Cooking Review. The Fat Loss Cookbook by Dave Ruel and Karine Losier
A Revolutionary Nutrition Plan Full Of Fat Fighting, Easy Recipes? Or Just Another Load of Psycho-Babble To Swell The Coffers of Clever Marketers? Here’s The Lowdown On The Book That’s Got The Nation Talking.
When it comes down to it, you’re not going to buy a fat-loss and healthy nutrition book from an author who looks like they live on a diet of Big Macs and Pizza. So you only need take a glance at the physiques of dave ruel, “The Muscle Cook” and his partner Karine Losier, “The Lean Kitchen Queen”, to think that they should know what they’re talking about.
But the sales drive behind the Metabolic Cooking nutrition program is making some pretty hefty claims – can they really be true? Is it honestly possible for the average Joe (that’s you and me, buddy), to be able to follow the recipes without needing to employ a full-time chef to prepare everything? Can eating certain foods honestly boost my metabolism, let alone help me lose the jelly-belly which has developed a clinging love affair with my midriff?
Well, this is a no-holds-barred review on whether Metabolic Cooking really is what it says, or if it’s just a clever plan to make you part with your hard-earned bucks.
What do you get for your money?
Metabolic Cooking is currently on offer on an easy two-installment plan paid over two weeks. Not only does the program consist of over 250 so called ‘fat torching’ recipes, but Dave and Karine also provide you the reasons why this nutrition program works.
Metabolic Cooking goes to great lengths to explain exactly why it is so different compared to other so called fat-loss or low-fat cookbooks on the market today. The program is based on the scientifically proven fact that certain foods use up more calories in the digestion and absorption process than others. This is called the Metabolic Thermo Charge and can have a huge effect on the fat burning capability of your body.
The program also uses a unique and simple system to understand exactly what nutrients you are eating. This ensures that you make the very most out of your own individual metabolic rate without needing to be a rocket scientist to follow it.
And if that wasn’t enough, Dave and Karine’s program combats what is known as the Metabolic Adaption Phenomenon. This works on the principle of ‘shocking’ your system so it doesn’t become accustomed to a certain eating plan, varying your diet and keeping your metabolism (and therefore fat-burning) as high as possible.
What you will actually receive for your investment is the following:
- The complete Metabolic Cooking nine cookbook set with over 250 ‘metabolicious’ recipes.
- A Fat Loss Optimizer Guide which explains about the principles behind the program. Included in this are money-saving and shopping tips, time saving hints and their ’10 rules of metabolic cooking.’
- The Metabolic Salad Builder and Metabolicious Dressings book.
- The Thermo-Charged Seasoning Guide.
- The Supplements Optimizer Guide
- Metabolic Cooking Quick Sheets – which include a printable daily food log and an easy conversion chart so you can still work out everything if you take a trip abroad.
Who is it for?
Bodybuilders and athletes will find Metabolic Cooking a great asset towards their training plan. But it goes further than that – this program can be used by every section of society. This ranges from those who are trying to lose those last few pounds of stubborn fat to those who are at the very start of their weight loss program.
And you don’t need to have a degree in nutrition to be able to comprehend the meaning behind the science. Whether you understand the difference between your anabolic and catabolic pathways or not, Metabolic Cooking explains it all in simple to understand terms.
Who are Dave Ruel and Karine Losier?
Bodybuilders won’t need any introduction to Dave. Well known from his former competitive bodybuilding days, he’s now put his formidable talents into helping others understand nutrition and its effects on the body.
Karine is his partner – AKA the ‘Lean Kitchen Queen.’ Not only has she got a pretty impressive physique, but she also has a Masters degree in psychology and has worked closely with a multitude of people who suffer from weight loss issues. This puts her in the ideal situation to understand what stimulates people when it comes to food, and their reasons for fat-loss success or failure.
- Metabolic Cooking is written in such a way that it can be understood and utilized both by professional athletes and also us lesser mortals.
- Everything is explained – it’s not just a bunch of recipes which tell you they are healthy. The books tell you in simple terms the reasons behind why you should eat in this way and its effects on your body.
- The food is delicious – which is always a massive plus point for any cookbook! They are also pretty simple to prepare, meaning that even those who aren’t kitchen whizz kids can still make and enjoy the tasty variety of dishes.
- Vegetarians and meat eaters are both well catered for.
- Money Back Guarantee
- There have been some comments from various sources that this is not a fitness guide. It doesn’t pretend to be – it’s a nutrition program!
- There is a bit of an initial outlay for good quality herbs and spices. They also recommend the best, leanest cuts of meats (which makes sense), but again these are not the cheapest.
- Whilst the recipes are undoubtedly simple to follow, they still take a little bit of careful planning and time. But nothing this delicious was ever going to be knocked up in 10 seconds flat!
The Bottom Line
To put it simply – this is a damn fine product! If you’re serious about fat-loss then Metabolic Cooking is a good investment. By giving you the knowledge behind the food, Metabolic Cooking puts you a giant sized step ahead of those who just blindly follow a diet plan, hoping to lose weight.
This isn’t just about dropping a few pounds; it’s about a complete diet and lifestyle change – forever! And not only will this help you on your goal towards looking great, but it’ll have a massive impact on your general health as well.
So whether your aims are to bulk up, get ripped or simply slim down so you don’t wobble when you bare all on the beach this summer – Metabolic Cooking is probably one of the most effective cookbooks and nutritional programs available on the market today.